The Pocket Guide to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME
Key Facts and Tips for Improved Health
This concise and easy-to-read book will help anyone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME manage their illness and improve their overall wellbeing.
It explains how CFS/ME is diagnosed and the different ways it may affect the body, so that people with CFS/ME will be able to more actively take charge of their health and create the best chance for recovery.
- Based on sound medical research
- Written by world-renowned authority on CFS/ME
- Strategies for dealing with specific symptoms
- Managing sleep
- Easing back into exercise
- Eating optimally for recovery
- Dealing with work and education issues
- Talking to others about CFS/ME, including the doctor
- Caring for CFS/ME sufferers, including the severely ill
- Latest research and search for a cure.