Love Your Career Forever: A Complete Guide for Your Career Journey
About the Book
Are you unhappy with your work role or life and want change? Have you lost your job and don’t know what to do next? Are you returning to the paid workforce after a break? Are you ready to restructure how your life might look?
Whatever your reasons for rethinking your future, this book will help you identify how you want your life to look, and help you love your career forever. It contains practical exercises to help you:
- identify your personal needs, family commitments, financial obligations and other factors influencing your decisions
- recognise the resources and time you have
- implement practical strategies to manage change
- know what is involved with portfolio careers, self-employment and personal branding
- prepare your curriculum vitae, cover letters, a social media profile and elevator pitches
- develop a creative mindset, plan your job search, prepare for interviews and negotiate your job offer.
Based on research, this book provides inspiration and resources to help you achieve the career and life you want.
Caroline Sandford has helped thousands of people of all ages create the life they want. With over 20 years’ experience as a professional career specialist, she is a regular contributor to newspaper articles and radio interviews on career advice. She is an accomplished speaker and lecturer, and CEO of Love Your Career, the company she founded to provide coaching, training and support for clients at every stage of their career journey.
Format: 242 x 170 mm, paperback
Published: September 2022